Here are basic instructions for the E010 drone instructions and a review.
- You will get approximately five minutes flight time from a fully charged battery.
- The battery is 3.7v 150mAh.
- The controller/transmitter takes 2xAA batteries.
After you’ve finished using the drone, unplug the battery to turn it off.
How to charge the E010 battery:
- Plug the USB charging cable into a USB port (light will turn red).
- Plug the battery into the USB charger (light will disappear).
- Unplug the battery and charger when the light is red (approx 50-60mins).
How to turn on the E010 drone and gyroscope calibration:
- Connect the battery lead to the drone (the drone will start flashing).
- Turn on the controller by using the bottom middle switch (left to right).
- Move the left stick up and then down (the controller should beep one).
- Move the right tick down and to the left forty-five degrees, which should prompt the drone lights to flash and then stop.
How to adjust the E010 drone trim:
- Turn on the drone, collaborate and hover.
- Use the top middle up/down button to adjust forward/backward drift.
- Use the bottom right left/right button to adjust sideways drift.
You adjust the trim when the E010 drone is drifting in a direction.
How to make the E010 drone perform a 360 degree flip:
- Hover the drone at least a couple of metres off the ground.
- Press the top right (shoulder) button and then choose the flip direction with the right hand stick.
How to enter and leave headless mode:
- Press the downward arrow on the bottom left button to enter headless mode (lights will flash).
- Press the same button again to exit headless mode.
How to switch between fast and low rate:
- Press the top (shoulder) left button to switch to fast rate (two beeps).
- Press the top left button again to go back to low rate (one beep).
I purchased two E010 drones at a car boot sale in 2019 and gave them away as presents to relatives. I wasn’t that good at flying the drone and prefer a remote controlled helicopter I own.
I didn’t pay a lot of money for the drones and realised the cheap purchase was a good way for me to learn a bit about flying small drones. I crashed a drone many times and didn’t see any damage to the drone. Perhaps I was lucky I didn’t damage it!
I never used the drone outdoors so I don’t know how well it would’ve worked outside. There are people that can write a better review than me about this drone. However my personal opinion is that at the right price, it’s a bit of fun for a very short period of time.